If you are looking for a new B2C message delivering technological system that also serves as cutting-edge advertising and marketing communication tool without disturbing customer, then you must go for Ringless Voice Mail. This marketing tool without portraying a domineering or a bossy impression, propagates your business message to your target audience seamlessly without ringing the phone. Ringless Voicemail combines with a text message to offer your brand the extra power in reaching set of targeted consumer.
With the help of this top-notch method of Ringless Voicemail, you do not have to squander your precious time dialing prospective clients. As it has been observed that 85% of your sales calls or consumer retention calls never get connected to the appropriate person, ultimately ending up getting diverted to voicemails. Thence, the majority of the sales or customer service personnels are only able to make 50-70 sales calls each day. This is where Ringless Voicemail proves to be useful.
Let’s flip over to know about further business advantages of Ringless Voicemail.
Benefits of Ringless Voicemail Services for Marketing:
- No more annoying interruptions to the customers.
- Recipients can listen to the message as per their convenience.
- Higher chances of the message reaching to your target audience.
- A lot of people may listen to the message. This is usually ideal for political robocalls.
- The probability of human error is no more as the message is recorded
- The sent messages are professionally produced ads or standard casual message as if a call is actually made.
- When combined with SMS marketing or other mode the frequency goes up for advertising messages.
- The exhausting and boring work of cold calling is exterminate as your message is anyways going to reach the voicemail.
Thus, espousing Ringless Voicemail will grant your customer’s control of when they wish to connect with you by increasing message comprehension – that is the “rewind” and re-listening as and when needed. So, choose to opt for Ringless voicemail from a leading Call Center solution provider, such as LeadsRain.