Medical debt collectors are tremendously influenced by the guidelines of Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) for the collections of medical debt from customers. However, it was considered as a tedious process for the medical financial management to collect the due debts because of the stern regulations of the CFPB and TCPA. The eternal goal of this system is to contact customers without violating any regulation.
The divine panacea to behold the collection process flawlessly, medical debt collectors are utilizing Ringless Voicemail Technology. This technology enables collectors to directly drop the pre-recorded complaint or reminder voicemail to thousands of customers without interrupting them.
Direct-to-voicemail for medical business helps the debt collectors to accomplish their goals by delivering voicemail straight to the customers, respectively. Debt collectors can communicate with customers through cell phones without ringing the cell, interrupting and charging the customers.
Let’s see how Ringless Voicemail Can Help Medical Debt Collectors-
- Go without noise– Ringless voicemail permits the medical debt collectors to proceed with their dire work, without breaching the lawsuits.
- The delivery system generates inbound callbacks from the customers who received the voicemail- This allows collectors to consume more time in financial activities like liquidating and ending the debts.
- Straight to cell- Voicemail directly approaches cell phones of the customers without coming in contact with wireless networks.
- Easy drops, fewer complaints- voicemails are delivered by drop methods which create less complaint than associate calls.
- It increases the efficiency and profitability- it is more cost-effective than the personal inbound calls as it contacts a large number of customers in less time.
Cell phones are becoming only means to contact the customers with the medical debts. But customers sparsely pick the phone of collectors. Hence, Ringless Voicemail helps the debt collectors to drop voice message to customers without disturbing them and intervening in the call lawsuits.